ValueKnowledge LLC provides valuation services related to businesses, intangible assets, and tangible assets. We serve companies ranging from small, closely-held firms to large, publicly traded firms in a variety of industries.
Specifically, we perform valuations of:
- Operating companies and related ownership interests;
- Intangible assets, including customer relationships, brand names, and product technology;
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies;
- Tangible assets, including machinery and equipment, and real estate;
- Intellectual property;
- Contracts; and
- Private notes and loans receivable.
We provide valuation services for a variety of purposes, including financial statement reporting compliance. tax compliance, fund reporting, litigation support, strategic planning, compensation opinions, and financing.
Our senior leaders each have over 15 years of valuation experience that we leverage to meet each client's individual needs. Our senior leaders manage every engagement as an efficient, communicative, and value-added process.
Repeat clients are the best testimony to our high quality service. ValueKnowledge LLC was founded in 2005, and since then, seven clients have worked with us at least ten times, including multiple publicly traded companies. Furthermore, almost 75% of our clients have used our services more than once. Over 45 repeat clients have relied on our services on average over four times.